KakamiraKakamira

Main Art Reviews Stats

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Really Easy but fun.

really easy. takes about 10 minutes to beat though. Fun none the less. I would love to see more levels and more types of fruit.

Batch Code Generator Batch Code Generator

so this is a teaching tool.

for a game this isn't really that fun. But as a teaching tool or a way to be lazy it is perfect. so i give it 8/10. I would much rather type it out myself that what i feel accomplish when i destroy some one's computer :D

Streamline Streamline

challenging

very hard. I love the music even though it does kinda pierce my ear drums.

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

very good

very good, i got 520 on my first try but i got really dizzy. also i didn't like the half a second delay in the jumping other than that very fun.

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

bad status...boring

why is it that each car has identical status except for the steering, or what ever the second status was i forget didn't really pay much attention. It's like they all have the same amount of speed and the steering and nitro go up on all cars, making the purple the best.
i got bored after the first lap..

3D racing 3D racing

misleading..

first of all i see no girls and all i hear is some crappy rap music, also the controls are horrible the car goes sliding around the track. maybe if you can fix the control's, put some girls and rock music in, or atleast change the description, it might be good..